The Beauty advent calendar
Over the past few years the beauty advent calendar has surged in popularity. So much so that the market is kind of oversaturated and choosing one for yourself can be a bit, well, overwhelming. I’ve never taken the plunge and bought one for myself, but this year I was seriously tempted because there are some brilliant ones of offer!
Luckily for me, Latest In Beauty were kind enough to send their version my way so I could try it out for myself. This calendar is one of the more reasonably priced ones, at £60, and while that may be a bit of a splurge for most of us the contents inside are worth £255 so it really is a steal.
Compared to others, this sits slap bang in the middle of price points (you’ll find some for just £25 and some that go all the way up to an eye-watering £320) and as this one includes products from a variety of makeup, nail, skincare and haircare brands you’re more likely to finish the calendar with a nice little collection of products that you can test out throughout December.
What’s included in the Latest In Beauty advent calendar?
Ok so let’s get into the important stuff about this advent calendar, the products included in them. Some of them are actually full size, which is great, and the minis that are included are generous so you definitely don’t feel short changed. The products are as follows:
- 4711 Original Eau de Cologne Watch Bottle
- Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil
- Balance Me Hyaluronic Plumping Mist
- Basic Beauty Tools Foundation Blender
- Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam Dark
- Charles Worthington Grow Strong Longer & Stronger Treatment
- CIATE Fierce Flicks Eyeliner
- Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil
- Dr Organic Rose Otto Skin Lotion
- Dr Paw Paw Original Balm
- Garnier Pure Charcoal Mask
- Molton Brown Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
- MoroccanOil Original Treament
- Murad Renewing Eye Cream
- OSKIA Renaissance Anti-Ageing & Brightening Cream
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo
- POPBAND Duo popband
- Prai Beauty AGELESS Throat & Décolletage Crème
- Rose & Co No. 84 Hand Cream
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Duo Nail Pack
- Sukin Foaming Facial Cleasner
- The White Company Winter Candle
- Wetbrush Watercolor brush
- Wunder2 Essential Lip Scrub
As you can see there’s a lot of variety in products there, and I’m looking forward to testing them all out myself!
I would love to know if you guys are going to be treating yourselves to a beauty advent calendar this December, if so which one?
- Advent calendar provided complimentary by Latest In Beauty