1. Benefit they’re real mascara (£18.50)-I absolutely love using this mascara! It really lifts my lashes and gives them volume. This is now the only mascara that I really use, i’ve yet to find anything that rivals it.
2. Collection lasting perfection concealer (£3.69)-This is such a good heavy duty concealer, and for less than £4, it’s a definite bargain! I’ve recently been tryin out Rimmel’s wake me up concealer, but I still think this one gives better coverage.
3.Boss nuit pour femme EDP (£34-£59)-I love the smell of this, it’s quite subtle and sensual, perfect for a night out. After trying this i’m tempted to try Boss orange for a more daytime scent.
4. L’Oreal Lumi Magique foundation (£10.99)-I love the medium coverage this gives me and how light it feels of my skin. Sometime I find other foundations cling to my dry patches of skin but this one definitely doesn’t and gives a lovely flawless finish.
5. MAC Russian Red lipstick (£14)-This is the most perfect blue toned red liptick. I spent ages trying to find a red lipstick that suited my skintone and i’m glad I found this one! It’s perfect for me and has really great lasting power.
6. MUA undressed eyeshadow palette (£4)-I love using this palette. The mix of neutral colours, some shimmery and some matte, means it’s very useable. It’s very similar to the urban decay naked palette and for £4 is a steal!
hope you enjoyed reading this, leave a comment below of your favourite products this year!